TTS - Regional Commercial Cards Sales Manager - Vice President
Position Summary and Objective Commercial Cards Sales Manager
in the Regional Commercial Cards team based in Singapore.
The regional Cards Sales and Account Management team handles multinational clients with the most complex requirements across Asia Pacific and Japan, as well as key local and regional client and prospect deals.The regional team covers 14 countries across Asia Pacific.
The key objective is to increase card penetration of the Bank's TTS clients within the existing and prospect client base.The job reports to Regional Head of Card Sales & Account Management Commercial Cards Asia Pacific based in Singapore. Background:
Citi Treasury and Trade Services (TTS) offers a broad range of cash management and trade services including Commercial Cards.Citi's global platform is unique in the industry for its reach, interoperability and flexibility. It provides clients with timely, accurate information and dynamic, web-based tools to effectively manage their securities portfolios, financial positions, working capital and supply chain around the world. Combined with a worldwide network of dedicated and experienced transaction services professionals, TTS is well-suited to serve clients anywhere they do business. Citi Commercial Cards
Citi Commercial Cards is a marquee product line within the global TTS business.Citi is the most global issuer of Commercial Cards with the ability to issue local currency solutions issue in 65+countries, leveraging its own proprietary platforms and issuance infrastructure.Citi Commercial Cards has been growing at or above industry rates for the past 4 years.Citi's growth in Asia has been unprecedented. Asia represents a significant continued growth opportunity.The TTS cards business supports comprehensive cards solutions across Travel, B2B, Purchasing, and Meeting & Events to Citi's institutional clients, including the public sector. Key Responsibilities:
- Identify new sales opportunities and grow pipeline for key initiatives, including wins in a new product, geography or client buying centerssegment, with a specific focus on Corporate, FI, Public Sector and Middle Market client segments (CCB)
- Work closely with internal banking salesand RM relationship management partners both in Asia Pacific and globally to drive deal origination and sales support
- Actively manage Won Deals to provide a positive client experience throughout implementation and ensure Revenues are ramped up, as well as andleverage seniors when there are ramp up issues
- Be aware of and support all Card Sales Must Win Battles and Initiatives
- Evaluate and review analytics of client spend and make recommendations for growth and development accordingly
- Meet an annual revenue target of new to firm revenue
- Development of business development and strategy skills
- Exposure to multi-regional environment and client base
- Drive innovation based on client feedback
- Ability to grow and expand responsibilities within TTS and Citi
- Strong knowledge of commercial card products, industry and target clients
- Experience in a large, multi-national financial services firm and matrix organizational structure preferred
- Strong experience in regional selling to large multi-nationals, preferably card based solutions
- Communication and presentation skills - we are looking for an individual who is confident presenting to both small and large groups of people - including senior management within the client's organization, as well as at Citi
- Must have strong consultative sales & negotiation skills
- Ability to think creatively to drive innovative solutions for clients
- Strong ability to build relationships with internal partners across various functions / regions
- Strategic Project Management - we require an individual who has an eye for detail and who can co-ordinate multiple teams to meet the project objectives
- 4 years minimum industry sales experience, preferably in the large market sector
- University Degree
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal internally and externally with clients at senior level
- Ability to work in a global matrix environment
- Able to travel regionally, estimated 5% of the time
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .