Tableau Support Analyst
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
Do you like to work and explore multiple, complex IT technologies? Are you a customer-focused team player, who would like to become part of a large global organization? Would you like to take an opportunity to drive your career? We are looking for someone like that who can help us with the following key tasks:
• Technical and business production support of the Tableau application suite. This includes Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server & Tableau Reader.
• Managing incidents and issues, focusing on effective communication and follow-up with stakeholders and other technical teams.
• Managing interface to our engineering by addressing issues, as keeping track of these end to end issues until they are solved.
• Deploying of new Software Releases for Tableau. This will include weekend releases as well as other configuration changes.
• Participation in different Tableau-related activities such as working with users, training & involvement in the Tableau community
• Maintaining documentation and learning resources
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be part of the Technology Services Agile BI team to provide support to Wealth Management business in Singapore and to the global tableau user community in UBS.
Your experience and skills
• A proactive attitude and focus on community and user engagement
• Strong communication skills on a technical level but with the ability to communicate to all levels of stakeholders in English
• The ability to prioritize your own workload and work with minimal supervision.
• Certification in Tableau Desktop or Tableau Server strongly preferred
• Passion for analytics & Tableau product suite in particular.
• Involvement in external Tableau community e.g. Tableau Public
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.