Tax - Global Structuring, Transfer Pricing, Manager
Line of Service
Not Applicable Specialism
Transfer Pricing Management Level
Manager Job Description & Summary
A career in our Transfer Pricing Structuring practice, within Transfer Pricing services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients develop compliant, tax efficient structures that help advance their business goals. You'll focus on all aspects of documentation planning, dispute resolution, and advance pricing agreements.
Our team helps our clients create an effective transfer pricing structure that will help achieve smoother operations, greater profitability, and more sustainable growth. You'll focus on helping clients' create an operational structure that aligns their organisation's unique elements and aligning their operational, tax, and legal structures to achieve sustainable financial and operational benefits.
To really stand out and make us ﬁt for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
Our Transfer Pricing experts are part of the Global Structuring team who help clients comply with international transfer pricing rules and plan comprehensive tax and transfer pricing strategies through the use of Organisation for Economic Cooperation (OECD) guidelines' and Singapore transfer pricing guidelines' methodologies.
With the support of a strong international network of dedicated specialists with advanced training in economics, accounting, law and project management, our team advises clients on:
- Planning of transfer pricing policy
- Dispute resolution services, including Advance Pricing Agreement, Mutual Agreement Procedure and Audit support
- Supporting the value chain transformation TM.
As a Transfer Pricing Manager, you will be responsible for managing client engagements in:
- Working with the clients to understand their business model and plan their transfer pricing policies in line with their business models;
- Undertaking functional analysis interviews, benchmarking studies and analysing the clients issues for transfer pricing documentation purposes
- Propose planning opportunities to the client based on the OECD Guidelines and Singapore transfer pricing guidelines
- Coordinating with the regional and global PwC network firms on client issues
- Manage projects in relation to transfer pricing audits and support the Senior members of the team on MAP and APAC projects
- Work on cross border value chain transformation projects as Transfer Pricing Lead
- You will report to engagement leaders and be responsible for managing and developing a team of competent professionals of diverse academic and cultural backgrounds to deliver high quality services to clients.
Due to overwhelming response, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Education
- Recognised Degree in any discipline and/or relevant Post Graduate/Professional Qualification in Accounting, Tax, Business, Economics or Law
- Motivated and ambitious professionals with minimum 5-7 years of Transfer Pricing experience, preferably in the Asia-Pacific Region
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability to work effectively in a fast-paced changing environment
- Excellent analytical skills
- A team player and keen learner.
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? Government Clearance Required? Job Posting End Date