- Competitive Basic + Bonus + Benefits
- Permanent, Full time
- Rawlinson & Hunter (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- 03 Oct 17 2017-10-03
Reporting to the Client Accounting Director to provide tax compliance and advisory services to a mixed portfolio of corporate and individual clients, mainly covering Singapore tax jurisdiction, but could also involve overseas jurisdictions.
Responsibilities will include preparation of tax computations, tax returns and assistance in dispute resolution (covering personal, corporate, withholding tax, GST, and trust). In addition, the successful candidate must ensure the accuracy of tax returns, tax provision and other required reports including retention of documentation supporting tax positions under examination by tax authorities.
Qualifications & requirements
- You should have at least 5 years of corporate and personal Singapore tax experience preferably with an international accounting firm;
- Bachelor's degree in Tax, Accounting, Finance or other business-related field, preferably with a Professional Qualification as recognised by ISCA;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to prioritise and work under tight deadlines;
- Able to work independently and make sound judgements without supervision;
- Analytical, problem-solving skills, with high attention to detail;
- Strong communication, collaboration, and time management skills;
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory and accounting guidance.