Tax Compliance/FATCA/CRS Advisory (Renewable 12-months Contract)
- Contract, Full time
- Tangspac , EA Licence No: 07C3635
- 16 Oct 17 2017-10-16
My client, a prestigious global Private Bank, is hiring an Associate-Director equivalent role under their Tax Compliance/ Tax Services unit for APAC. The role will play a blend of a regulatory advisory, consulting, and business PM/ workstream lead function within the bank. This role sits within the Chief Risk Officer's division.
- Private bank regulatory topics like Tax compliance, FATCA, CRS are relatively greenfield areas of growing importance which many banks are still developing their own in-house capabilities to address
- This Swiss Private Bank has already gone live on several projects related to CRS, FATCA in recent years, in joint consultatation with external Big 4 agencies/ consulting firms
- Its Objective is now to establish a Tax Compliace/ Tax Services unit under Group Risk which would take a more pro-active stance towards interpreting the latest changes in Tax Compliance landscape, stating the bank's position, as well as addressing them through driving/ executing projects within the bank
- This team is NOT a Group Tax/ client Tax-Advisory centre.
- Open to Business PMs/ BAs/ Workstream Leads who have business consulting/ project experiences of a regulatory nature within a bank (doesn’t have to be FATCA/CRS related - all regulatory risk/ compliance topics are welcome) who have strong business acumen and interest to become an SME in a specific risk area
- Open also to Big 4/ Accounting advisory consultants who possess Tax Compliance / Regulatory Advisory experience working with banks, helping bank to become compliant through process re-engineering, conducting workshops/ training, gap analysis, risk mitigation, etc
This role will have the opportunity to be mentored personally by & working side-by-side with a veteran in the banking industry.
The contract is for 12-months, renewable and convertible to permanent (subject to performance).
Only Singaporeans need apply.