US MNC; Manufacturing Industry; Newly-created Position; Tax Planning and Provision.
This is a newly created position, reporting to a Head of Tax based in the US. You are to support the Company’s regional tax planning and tax provision for the Asia region.
- Establish effective and efficient processes to ensure timely and comprehensive management of all tax matters within the Asia region.
- Manage direct and indirect tax compliance and tax provision within the Asia region.
- Ensure accurate and timely tax reporting for each legal entity.
- Partner closely with the business leaders and identify tax planning opportunities.
- Support U.S. tax provision and provide timely details needed for U.S. tax return.
- Ensure full tax compliance on cross-border transactions.
- Assist with transfer pricing matters and provide guidance on intercompany transactions.
- Support tax audits of entities in the region, as needed.
- BS/BA degree in Accounting/Finance. Qualified/Chartered Accountant preferred.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant tax experience, with hands-on experience with tax provision.
- Experience working with Asia-based GAAP and IFRS.
- Good knowledge of US GAAP.
- Strong communication skills.