- Contract, Full time
- Allegis Global Solutions
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
At Allegis Global Solutions we’re proud to be the leader in global talent solutions. We draw upon decades of industry expertise to develop innovative tools, products, processes and strategies focused on outcome. Moreover, we’re incredibly proud to have built a culture that empowers our people to make their mark while making deep connections that will last a lifetime. With our passion and culture for talent, we are truly transforming the way the World acquires talent.
Our Client is one of the world's most international banks with over 1,100 branches, offices and outlets in 67 countries. They operate in some of the world's most dynamic markets and have been for over 150 years. More than 90 per cent of their income and profits are derived from Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Their brand promise, Here for good, underlines their distinctive approach.
This opportunity is part of the Loan Syndicate and Distrbution team, as a team admin/ personal assistant, your role required to deliver a smooth running of the office and work closel with the secretaries on the floor.
This is a 5 months’ maternity contract. You will be reporting to a band 3 manager. The Office will be located at CBD area.
- Ordering of IT equipment, stationery, namecards, pantry items & office peripherals.
- Administrator for dept’s Group distribution lists on Outlook.
- Maintain dept’s directories / staff listings.
- Assist in the maintenance of confidential shared folders.
- Organize team travel & hotel bookings.
- Assist in organizing events, eg roadshows, investor events & signing ceremonies.
- Prepare & submit expense claims for the team and monitoring reimbursable expenses.
- IT set-up & orientation for dept’s new hires & leavers.
- Infrastructure administration & training to the team, e.g. RMS, Eprocurement, T&E & Peoplesoft Portal.
- Office equipment maintenance & procurement, e.g. spare laptops, compactors.
- Premises matter – Relocation, seats planning & premises upkeep.
- Access card administrator for visitors & visitor cards.
- Liaise with vendors for servicing, maintenance & fault reporting.
- Distribution of dept incoming mails / correspondences.
- Raise Eprocurement for payments to vendors, e.g. external training/courses, professional services etc.
- Maintain central filing for Loan Syndicate & Distribution
Please click Apply Now and attach your resume in MS Word Format, specifying your availability, current and expected salaries. For more information on the job posting, please contact Paulyne Foo at Paulyne.firstname.lastname@example.org