- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Temporary, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 19 Jun 18 2018-06-19
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values Looking for Team Administrator, Global Cash and Digitisation and Client Access team
1. Provide administration and secretarial support for Global Cash and Digitisation and Client Access team ensuring smooth running of the office and delivery of quality service to the benefit of the Bank and customers, both external and internal.
This is a contractual position, appointment will be made on a 12-month contract, renewable subject to good performance and mutual agreement.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
1. Provide logistics/administration support for Global Cash and Digitisation and Client Access teams including:
* Provide overall administrative support to the team members
* Prepare correspondences, organise meetings, conferences & development of presentation
* Secretarial support for reporting and presentation of the function
* Awareness of and adherence to SCB policies
* Make travel arrangements, including travel visas and hotel arrangements
* Timely e-Procurement processes for the team, such as, hardware/software purchase, air tickets and hotel bookings processes
* Checking and approving the RMS and other approvals for the team
* Perform claims checking through the Bank's online system
* Coordinate overall department cost requests and processing
* Handling of HR related matters, tracking of leave records and employee related issues
* Assist to make sure staff volunteering events are taken up for the year.
* Ensuring archives and files are maintained in effective format where necessary
* Coordinate premises seating arrangement, floor plans and headcount growth
* Co-ordinator for team events, conferences and workshops
2. Facilitate effective communication within teams.
3. Provide MIS support as required.
Qualifications and Skills
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills and experience:
o A self-starter with a 'hands-on' style and able to operate with minimal guidance.
o Responsive and able to pay meticulous attention to detail (particularly in documents).
o Good communication skills with strong command of English.
o Reliable, discreet and diplomatic.
o A flexible approach to work and able to work overtime as required.
o A team player who demonstrates good interpersonal skills with ability to prioritize workload and manage conflicting priorities.
o Self-motivation, confident, enthusiasm and practical application.
o Able to multi-task and manage numerous deliverables effectively.
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now...