- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 15 Dec 17
Are you a detail-oriented multitasker? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We're looking for someone like that who can provide administrative support to the IPS Lending & Deposits team. You'll:
– provide organizational support, including for example, the ordering of supplies and equipment, organization of travel arrangements
– handle team related risk topics such as BCP, call tree maintenance, etc.
– assist with basic team presentations
– take care of settlement of accounts, processing invoices and expenses
– manage schedules and arrangements for senior visitors
– administer filing systems both manually and electronically
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the IPS Lending and Deposits team in Singapore. We are a new sector within IPS and are responsible for cash and lending products, structured credit and corporate finance.
Your experience and skills
– several years of administrative experience in a fast-paced, global environment
– demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off)
– able to work flexible hours, when needed
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.