Team Lead - Cash Management
- Contract, Full time
- Credit Agricole CIB
- 13 Feb 18 2018-02-13
Team Lead - Cash Management. Lead and keep engage 9 to 12 team members composed by business analyst, Project manager, technical lead and software developers. Define the priority of the projects to deliver with the PM in Paris Understand and discuss with the team, the requirements of the project Ensure that all activities under your responsibility are performed on schedule within quality standards Manage your resources to help them to grow and to improve themselves Follow the progress of the project and respect planning and budget Ensure a good communication with integration test team and deployment team of the system
Who we are
Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Banking (CA-CIB) is the CIB arm of Crédit Agricole Group, world’s 11th largest bank by total assets.
Our Singapore center is one of the 3 main IT Hubs for CA-CIB's worldwide business. We work daily with international branches located in 33 countries by:
- Envisioning and preparing the Bank’s futures information systems
- Partnering and supporting core banking flagships and transverse areas in their large scale development projects.
- Providing premium In-house Banking applications,
This unique positioning empowers us to bring our core banking business a sustainable competitive advantage on the market.
We seek innovative and agile people sharing our mindset to support ambitious and forthcoming technological challenges.
In a challenging and multicultural environment, we seek for a Senior Team Lead to join our Core Banking IT department in charge of the development and maintenance of the International Core Banking System of Credit Agricole CIB. This information system is deployed in 25 business units all around the world. The system has multiple modules to manage reference data, commercial back office functions (payments, remittances, loans, deposits, guarantees, letters of credit …), accounting, management control and credit risk monitoring. The system caters to local regulatory reporting needs and head office reporting, based on a data warehouse.
The candidate will manage a team in charge of maintaining and building the payment system of the bank. The role will focus primarily on the build and delivery required evolutions of the in-house solution in line with several projects with a high value budget.
- Lead and keep engage 9 to 12 team members composed by business analyst, Project manager, technical lead and software developers.
- Define the priority of the projects to deliver with the PM in Paris
- Understand and discuss with the team, the requirements of the project
- Ensure that all activities under your responsibility are performed on schedule within quality standards
- Manage your resources to help them to grow and to improve themselves
- Follow the progress of the project and respect planning and budget
- Make sure the team members observe and respect CREDIT AGRICOLE CIB code of conduct
- Ensure a good communication with integration test team and deployment team of the system where the payment application belongs
- Encourage initiatives on the team
- Escalate to your manager, the problems on projects or team
Qualifications and Profile
The position requires a minimum of 10 years of experiences with at least 5 years as Team lead in a banking IT system. To be an efficient and accepted knowledgeable team lead, the candidate will have at least one or two competencies either technology or business domain.
- Strong maturity in software development latest market practices
- Knowledge of all phases of IT system development and implementation life cycle
- Good knowledge in Payment area like interaction with Clearing, payment file format ISO20022, SEPA and SWIFT
- Basic knowledge on accounting
- Capacity to define an overview of the project and to explain it to the team
- Work on complex systems and a challenging international work environment
- Solution design using proven patterns, awareness of anti-patterns, performance tuning
- Java/J2EE, Spring, Spring MVC/Struts/JSF, Java script, JQuery
- Relational databases – Oracle/MSSQL/Sybase
- Build tool - Maven//sbt/ant, UML, JMS/Websphere MQ, Restful web services, Jenkins/Team City, Source management – SVN/GIT, TDD using Junit, DBUnit, Jira/QC. Application server – Jboss/Websphere/Weblogic
Other Professional Skills and Mindset
- Proactive with excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Capable to effectively interact with functional and technical team
- Already work with teams overseas
- Team spirit - Like explain and share knowledge, encouraging and motivating people
- As part of an integrated organization across 3 main sites (Paris, SQY, Singapore), be able to forge close relationships with program director, others team leads, architecture functions and quality assurance teams. It could be a limited travel aspect for this role.
We offer a competitive remuneration package, consistent with your qualifications and experience.
Apply and Be One of the talented professionals who contribute to excellence from our Singapore centre.