- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 17 Dec 17
Team Lead - Middle Office (Settlements & Corporate Actions)
Team Lead - Middle Office (Settlements & Corporate Actions)About OCBC
Having purpose and making a real impact drives what we do at OCBC, for our customers, colleagues and the community. People count on us to deliver an amazing banking experience, but more importantly one that is uncomplicated and complements their changing lifestyle and business needs. Our employees are the architects that make this all possible; they are high performing individuals and teams, experts in their field and above all believe in our purpose and commitment to customers.
This is a Private Client Middle Office role & requires the candidate to have domain knowledge in Equities & Treasury Products Settlements & Corporate Actions Processing.
Prior experience in leading a team is essential
What you'll do
- Liaise with various Operations units within the bank & custodian on trade processing & settlements
- Investigate and take prompt action to resolve any failing transactions or issues
- Ensure timely and accurate capture of client transactions
- Adhere to documented procedures, control guidelines and compliance framework
- Handle queries from various counterparties, relationship managers and relationship officers
- Handle ad hoc projects/initiatives as assigned.
What you bring
· Bachelor Degree in any discipline
· Good product & banking knowledge.
· At least 2 years of securities settlements and/or corporate actions experience
· Meticulous and have a keen eye for details
· Able to identify and mitigate operational risks
· Able to multi-task and can adapt to changes
· Good inter-personal skills