Team Lead, Analytics, Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Lead and develop a team of data analysts
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to understand the analytics requirements
- Implement tools, leverage on data and strategies to translate raw data into valuable business insights
- Identify new business opportunity, marketing initiatives
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance
- Work together with business to deliver business objectives and be responsible for implementing 2in1 box initiatives with stakeholders to drive data driven agendas
- To apply scientific thinking to solve business problem using analytics and data
- Analyze customer behavior or other related psychographic attribute and help design customer engagement and marketing effectiveness with data driven.
- Work with teams to design, develop and maintain analytical data mart as a single source data for MIS/analytics/Modelling
- Design, develop and provide timely dashboard/MIS reports to help business partners in driving the business, constantly review the current processes and take initiatives to improve productivity and efficiency
- Degree in computer science, statistics, applied mathematics, decision science, or equivalent quantitative fields preferred.
- Expert in machine learning, data mining and data engineering.
- Demonstrated experience on analytic experience with large amount of data, have develop and implemented models for industry with demonstrable impact and proven tracks records
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Deep experience in using statistics/analytics software/tools/platforms, like R/Python/SAS/Hadoop/SQL, etc.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.