Team Manager - Telecoms & Network Service
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- ABN AMRO Bank N.V., Singapore Branch
- 03 Jul 18 2018-07-03
To manage and maintain both the voice and data network infrastructures deployed across APAC environment including Local LAN, metropolitan networks and VOIP solutions & recording solutions, VPN concentrator and BYOD services. To manage and own all Global Network connectivity, firewall and Proxy environment related incidents and requests via the global contract in the APAC region. To manage and own the relationships with the local providers (telecom providers including mobile, Local Cisco, F5 and VMware Air-watch partners). Managing the TNS infrastructure services and ensuring adherence to internal and regulatory technology requirements.
- Manage the voice and network infrastructures from a day to day operational perspective across the region.
- Ensure all TNS services provided comply with security policies
- Ensure that TNS services are delivered to agreed service levels and time lines
- Participate in weekly service delivery review meetings as necessary
- Seek to continuously improve quality of TNS service delivery and processes
- Execute, coordinate all change requests relating to or impacting the network environments
- Provide consultancy and support to the local/regional/global project teams in all phases of the projects up to and including execution
- Ensure all documentation related to the TNS domain is kept up to date, and reviewed on an annual basis.
- Provide Weekly and Monthly management reports on the status of network stability, utilisation to the Regional Head of IT Infrastructure services and the APAC CTO.
- Actively participate in the monthly operational risk management meeting, own and ensure follow up on risks related to the TNS domain.
- Review proposed recommendations for implementation of new services or service improvements in response to business requirement
- Own and Manage major incidents/escalations related to voice and network services
- Manage/own/solve escalations initiated by users, local end user service delivery teams , regional and/or global application teams.
- Assist in resolving escalations initiated in other service towers (both local, regional and global)
- Escalate issues or incidents that might impact business continuity to the required parties (internal and/or external) for quick resolution
- Monitor and track the status of change requests which affect the user community directly.
- Ensure users are kept informed and up-to-date regarding new or modified services
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or Diploma in Computer Science
- Cisco Certified
- ITIL Certified or experienced in managing/understanding ITIL
- Understanding of Agile processes
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Key Technical Skills/ Knowledge:
- Ability to deploy, configure and manage the network components based on Cisco infrastructure
- Able to integrate, configure and manage VOIP (CISCO CUCM) solutions into the network domain
- Familiar with Datacentre standards and best practices.
- Drives to improve performance, create value and outperform competitors.
- Delivers personally to a high standard and takes actions to ensure that others do the same.
- The ability to influence at all levels in order to achieve commitment to agendas, decisions and ideas.
- A desire to work co-operatively with others to maximize effectiveness within own team, achieve optimum performance and minimize duplication effort.
- Customer focus, derive & ability to deliver successfully for the business, combined with a personal commitment to the organisation.
- Building, maintaining strong relationships with internal and external clients