- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Technical Analyst - Collaboration
Technical Analyst - CollaborationThe Technical Analyst will be working in the Tech Infra - Collaboration team and assist for all preventive and recovery technical issues to support Digital Office.
- Perform preventive measure and monitoring to ensure system is in healthy and stable state.
- Conduct performance analysis, tuning, automate system operation, capacity planning & performance management.
- Troubleshoot and drive system recovery. Escalate problems with actual or potential impact to problem management. Must be proactive and possess a sense of urgency during service recovery.
- Ensure the supportability of the Windows and system software.
- Track and drive patch management & software upgrades to ensure continuous supportability.
- Establish adequate monitoring to ensure efficient and reliable service delivery.
- Provide operational excellence and skills on Windows and system software support.
- At least 8 years system support experience on Microsoft Active Directory and Messaging and collaborations suite.
- Possess good technical knowledge in implementing, troubleshoot, performance tuning of Windows hardware, operating system and system services.
- Hands-on experience on Active Directory Integration and troubleshooting experience involving multi forest environment.
- Hands-on experience on Exchange. The candidate should be able to envision the architecture involving multiple email domain and be able to troubleshoot those issues
- Hands-on experience in Skype. Should have sound knowledge of how SIP works and call flow in Skype and integration with other voice technologies
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft Azure AD and Microsoft O365 product suite as an implementor. Good knowledge in the use of troubleshooting tools like Fiddler, Netmon and Windows Support tools
- Hands-on experience in Enterprise Vault archiving and troubleshooting issues.
- Knowledge in PowerShell scripting
- Hands -on experience on VMWare and cloud-based platforms is an added advantage
- Data communication, network knowledge & Information security knowledge is an added advantage.
- Experience in middleware and application execution in the Windows environment is an added advantage.
- Self-motivated and driven
- Good communication skills and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Banking experience is an added advantage