Technical Business Analyst
- Permanent, Full time
- Optimum Solutions , EA Licence No: 07C3330
- 12 Oct 17 2017-10-12
you will manage the application life cycle management, the operational data platform, application support and overall technical governance. The main business domain areas are Risk (i.e. credit and market), Regulatory and Finance in a wealth management environment Company Reg no: 199700895N
Provide technical and functional leadership to various areas including projects, enhancements, application support and other application lifecycle management activities – software upgrades/patching, technical risk assessment reporting
- Financial technology background experience (Wealth Management, Investment Management, Asset Management, Investment Banking preferred) with strong development and application support experience including past software development role as well as previous experience in the integration of vendor solutions
- Hands-on experience in Production/Application support
- Experience in the disciple of System development life cycle (SDLC) process, especially in the solution, analysis, testing and implementation phases of the SDLC processes.
- At least 4-6 years of experience developing with Microsoft technologies such as .NET, C#, VB.NET SQL, ASP.NET, Web Development (MVC) using IIS preferably in a financial institution
- Strong skills in SQL Server, SSIS , SSRS including physical data model design, stored procedures, functions, indexes, performance tuning and understanding execution plans.
- Strong experience in the field of Data management, Data Warehousing and ETL
- Knowledge on various asset classes such as equities, fixed income, loans, deposits, FX, Options will be a plus
- Previous experience with platforms such as TEMENOS T24 or Triple A will be considered an advantage.