- Attractive base + bonus + benefits
- Contract, Full time
- Datasearch Consulting
Technical Consultant - Finance/Software Implementation
Long term contract roles with a highly specialised international vendor | Implementing high-demand Finance solutions | Newly created role with exciting new projects
Our client, a global financial technology vendor with a strong reputation in the Banking / Finance space, is looking to hire a Technical Consultant to manage system and project implementations
As a key member of this regional division, you will be part of the project team in implementing Finance Solutions within large Insurance firms. There continues to be a high demand for solutions within the Finance / IFRS sector and this company and team is strategically positioned to face high levels of growth in APAC.
You will be involved in activities such as:
- Coordination of strategic projects and managing product/software implementation
- Creation of database objects to represent business events
- Set up target definitions to match GL and warehouse requirements
- Set-up development, test and production environments
- Manage the process of migrating product related objects from one environment to another
- Undertake performance analysis and tuning of the processes and database objects
- Perform handover duties including the transfer of knowledge to client technical development and/or production support staff.
You will possess:
- 5-10 years of relevant technical experience
- Accounting knowledge with Financial Systems / General Ledger Projects experience
- Exposure to DBA/Database skills: Oracle, DB2, Teradata, SQL Server
- Experience in Trade Data Warehouses, Reporting Data Marts an advantage ETL, BI experience
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Datasearch Consulting Pte Ltd | Licence no.: 17S8525 | Reg No.: R1873033