Project execution, including planning and directing internal and external project resources to ensure delivery of project outputs within agreed parameters such as time, cost, scope and quality
- Co-ordinate the pre-project planning, including scoping, project plan, effort and cost estimates.
- Project execution, including planning and directing internal and external project resources to ensure delivery of project outputs within agreed parameters such as time, cost, scope and quality
- Manage and coordinate the overall end-to-end project activities across various technology teams
- Facilitate and drive data mappings and functional specification design and solution discussions across various technology teams and user groups.
- Drive the testing strategy discussions and provide oversight on the testing activities.
- Coordinate and develop the overall end-to-end deployment migration plan and activities.
- Identify risks and issues, and take appropriate measures to ensure delivery remains on track, within approved budget and schedule
- Timely review and update of project plans, resources, budgets and time-frames, and assign tasks
- Organise and chair governance meetings, including preparation of meeting materials and minutes
- Stakeholders engagement throughout the project delivery phase
- Ensure work deliverables are in compliance with bank policies and regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge in Finance & Risk (eg. Basel IV, Expense / Cost Allocation, IFRS 9, Finance / MAS reporting)
- Understanding of technical aspects of system integration in a mix technology environment.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum 15 years in project management in IT in delivering complex projects, preferably in the area of finance systems
- Certification or formal training in project management is an advantage
- Self-starter with excellent leadership and team building skills
- Ability to resolve complex problems creatively
- Detailed oriented and hands-on