Technical Delivery Manager - Funds Transfer Pricing and Expense Allocation
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
Technical Delivery Manager - Funds Transfer Pricing and Expense AllocationJob Objectives Senior Project Manager - FTP / EA
This role is to project manage the implementation of the Funds Transfer Pricing and Expense Allocation, covering all locations within the group.
- Understand the business requirements
- Develop, review and update project plans, resources, budgets and time-frames.
- Drive the data, design and solution discussions with vendor, technology team and user groups.
- Direct project team of internal and/or external resources to deliver results within agreed parameters
- Identify and raise risks and issues affecting the project, including financial or operation and proactively managing them, with timely escalation to relevant parties where necessary.
- Drive the testing strategy and manage the testing cycles, ensuring all critical and high defects are resolved within the testing cycle.
- Manage relationships across all business lines and with external parties, ensuring timely delivery of assigned activities.
- Organise and chair governance meetings, including preparation of meeting materials and minutes.
- Ensure work deliverables are in compliance with bank policies and regulatory requirements.