Technical Delivery Manager, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Technical delivery lead is responsible for designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Ensure team develops well designed, efficient and testable code
- Banking business domain; an added advantage, especially CC and UL
- Provides expertise to identify and translate system requirements into software design artefacts.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Responsible for the change in delivery and deployment strategy for all applications to a total replacement for applications at the end of their technology or functionality lifecycle.
- Provide technical input during the business development life cycle.
- Participate in experimentation to assess new solution/application paths.
- Identify challenges to help the development of formalized solution methodologies.
- Interface and coordinate tasks with internal and external technical resources. Collaborate to provision estimates, develop overall implementation solution/application plan, and serve as a lead as required, to implement the installation, customization, and integration efforts.
- Actively contribute to the quality assurance for services within the solution/application area.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
- Strong understanding in the domain of payments, cards and customer management.
- Broad and in-depth understanding of cloud computing design principles (AWS/PCF/Azure/GCP), microservices, Container technology (Kubernetes, Docker) range of design patterns and CI/CD processes.
- Hands on experience (Java Springboot, NodeJS, .NET) in building microservices to implement REST APIs for use within the bank and exposed securely to external world though API Gateways.
- Good knowledge on information security standards and PCIDSS.
- Omni channel interfacing (native applications, mobile browsers, remote devices)
- Excellent knowledge of Data models, database queries and knowledge of RDBMS/NoSQL platforms.
- Understanding of SQL (Postgres, MariaDB), No-SQL (MongoDB), Message Queues, Kafka and IMDB
- Support and drive test automation from developers and testing teams covering both functional and technical.
- Spearhead engineering metrics, research and development of initiatives to address delivery efficiency, quality and productivity measures.
- Adhere to organizational guidelines and process during deliver
- Building a trusting and environment where solutions can be designed with an emphasis on problem-solving mindset.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Providing leadership, and guidance during project delivery by working with Product Owner and Scrum Master/Project Manager.
- Play a key role in creating an agile delivery plan for testing and tracking along with scrum master and test teams
- Good communication skills, negotiation skills and stakeholder management