Technical Digital Enabler, Institutional Banking Group Technology, Technology & Operations
Job Purpose: Provide solutioning to complex deals and complete the connectivity integration for customer with DBS RAPID system. Responsibilities:
- Provides solutioning to complex deals and complete the delivery of API integration related consulting engagements with high quality.
- Provide ERP Adapter solution to corporate clients
- Responsible for customer onboarding with DBS API system, manage clients' expectation, completed client's UAT and live in production. Working closely with clients to support end to end journey from solutioning to business live.
- Builds deep relationships across a diverse network and uses a flexible influencing style to gain buy-in and drive impact.
- Using data insights to inform the performance of the team and opportunities for continuous improvement
- Assisting with coaching and mentoring to the team and looking for continuous improvement opportunities
- The performance management of delivery team members, providing opportunity for self-development
- Responsible for conducting research, refinement and improvement of methodology and solutions, provide high-quality IT consulting and implementation services for internal teams and clients, and has the capability to manage and govern two or above large consulting and implementation projects simultaneously.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements
- Experience in banking domain knowledge and API technology.
- Positive and optimistic, good at communication and teamwork, strong leadership with structured thinking and profound knowledge deposition, patient and meticulous, strong sense of responsibility, team guidance and cohesion ability, dares to strive and shoulder responsibility, have a good professional image
- Excellent language expression ability, presentation ability, good personal style and image, excellent solution document organization and writing ability, understand user needs, refine pain points and key points to form a high-quality solution
- Familiar with and understand the business profile of 2-3 industry sectors, maintain a high degree of attention to the development of the industry, can jump out of IT to see the business, and have a high level of management perspective and strategic height
- Excellent client service awareness and ability to resist pressure, good at experience summary and continuous improvement, able to motivate teams and use systematic delivery methods to complete a variety of difficult and challenging work, able to accept frequent travel
- Displays Innovative leadership behaviours - coaching the team, self-organising, transparent, respectful to people's working styles, motivating
- A self-starter, comfortable working in both process driven and ambiguous environments
- Proven capability of working successfully with senior client stakeholders and end-users, quickly building successful relationships and establishing credibility
- A passion for digital and technology, with the drive and determination to continually learn new things and develop yourself and others.
- Strong written, presentation and verbal communication skills, with a high degree of attention to detail. Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work independently in a highly collaborative, team-based environment
- Technical skills: strong written and oral communications ability, foster open dialogue amongst the team, strategic thinking, strong organizational capability. Expert for ERP Adapter and WebService API.