GFI is an international IT services company, currently employing about 27,000 people Worldwide. GFI provides its clients with innovative, long-lasting industrial solutions to leverage performance from their information systems. We design and runs industrial platforms tailored to the economic and human considerations of its clients.
- Management Consulting | Digital Transformation | Innovation
- Operating over 26 countries,
- 2019 revenue of over 2.3 Billion Euros,
- 50 years of existence.
In order to support our forthcoming businesses and technological challenges, we seek innovative and agile people sharing our mind set.
We are now looking for a Technical Lead to join our team in Singapore.
This role aims to limit as much as possible the exposure of our client sensitive data (Banking industry) in order to limit the inherent risks by looking at data protection during its complete lifecycle, from how it is collected and accessed, to how it is shared and stored, and finally to how it is audited and disposed of.
Therefore, a Data Protection Program (DPP) has been created to achieve those objectives.
The program scope covers 80% of applications managed and maintained by our client.
The project team is seeking a strong technical lead that will prepare technical designs on various applications using different technologies.
The role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Prepare technical design and perform technical analysis
- Ensure the quality and completion of technical deliverables from all the technical delivery team as planned
- Identify and raise technical risks and issues to Project Manager and help to mitigate
- Coordinate, and follow the progress of the multiple Technical teams, Infrastructure and testing teams to deliver the project
- Regular reporting to the Project Manager
- Assist the divisions with their technical inquiries
- Identify tasks & dependencies between infrastructure, middleware & application teams
- Constant communications and interaction with IT teams on other WM and CIB sites in Asia, Europe, Middle East and Latin America.
- Document technical requirement and impact analysis
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- 10+ years of overall experience in professional software engineering
- 5+ years of technical lead management experience
- At least 5+ years of hands-on experience with Tomcat /Apache
- At least 5+ years of hands-on experience with Linux / Unix
- At least 5+ years of hands-on experience with relational databases (i.e. Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle Database, MySQL, IBM DB2, etc.)
- Knowledge on Delphix or related data anonymization tools
- Strong critical thinker and able to identify technical risks
- Strong communication & coordination skills
- Very good background in preparing technical design
- Strong technical documentation skills
- Independent and results driven
- Some knowledge on AS400 administration is a plus