Marketnode is an SGX & Temasek Holdings joint venture focused on digital assets infrastructure for capital markets. The team worked with industry partners on creation of a digital bonds infrastructure vertically & horizontally through addition of upstream platforms and new asset classes (funds, sustainability products). Marketnode is seeking a Technical Platform lead to join the team and lead the platform architecture & build-out.
This Technical Platform Lead role is a key part of the founding team, and will work directly with business & product teams to build and operate a digital asset marketplace of the future. As part of the core team, you will be tasked with key technology decisions to match business strategy and lead/implement Marketnode’s platform strategy.
We are looking for a strategic thinker & effective communicator with experience as a lead architect or senior developer within digital platforms/capital markets gained at a consulting firm, buyside, bank or broker-dealer. Experience with digital assets, smart contracts or DLT is a plus.
- Lead Marketnode’s core platform buildout
- Work with product team on optimal solutions given business needs, technology guidelines and trends
- Drive software delivery, including performing pull requests, code reviews, working with internal resources & external partners, and ownership of platform roadmap
- Work with product team to define technology architecture and infrastructure to ensure scalability
- Monitoring of technology trends, developments and best practice & applicability for adoption
- Build, lead and retain development team
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in either Software engineering, Computer Science or an Engineering discipline
- Minimum 5 years of software development experience
- Strong understanding of computer science and SDLC fundamentals
- Hands-on experience in programming and writing code, familiarity with functional programming (e.g. Scala, Haskell) will be an advantage
- Working experience or knowledge of DAML (Digital Asset Modelling Language) is a plus
- Familiarity with Cloud Technologies and associated certification is a plus
- Worked in Scrum teams, understands agile delivery and able to lead Scrums
- Technical and managerial experience within complex multi-stakeholder projects.