• Excellent Opportunity to interact with the Global team• Work Directly with the Business Users
About Our Client
A Top Tier Bank looking to migrate the Existing Legacy systems Job Description
- Lead the implementation of the core banking technology platform, including successful integration of the platform with firm systems.
- Leverage domain and technical expertise to set direction and drive project execution. Foresee and proactively address risks, issues, and dependencies.
- Work with business, operations, internal technology teams, and with vendor partners to ensure successful project delivery.
- Act as the primary liaison between the vendor and internal technology teams.
The Successful Applicant
- Manage stakeholder expectations with respect to scope, deliverables, and timelines.
- Experienced and dynamic leader with minimum 15 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in core banking transformation, and in integrating core banking systems into a complex, global, technology ecosystem.
- Proven ability to lead technical teams and manage delivery of complex, integration projects in a matrix organization.
- Strong technology delivery capability and leadership from strategy alignment, solution design, E2E program/project delivery to problem solving.
- Sound knowledge of the Wholesale Banking domain: e.g. deposits, payments, receivables, liquidity management, trade finance, commercial loans, credit management, FX.
- Experience working with product and service vendors, and with the onshore-offshore delivery model.
- Ability to drive senior level discussions with good communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Ability to influence & work with regional and global partners/stakeholders to drive the program forward.
- Excellent Base and Bonus
- Health benefits