The Technical Project Manager, an individual contributor, will plan, drive and execute the integration/implementation activities with cross-LOB partner systems/applications in relation to the core banking transformation program.
- Member of the core team responsible for integrating the core banking technology platform into the firm's ecosystem.
- Work closely with business/operation/technology stakeholders (e.g. internal development teams, CTO, GIS, etc.) for all SDLC phases from requirements to design to build to deploy to testing to data migration to implementation, and partner with onshore and offshore teams across the regions.
- Plan/execute a detailed connectivity testing / technical cutover strategy and track/report progress update to key stakeholders
- Drive and participate in developing/executing E2E Cutover / Data Migration / Dress Rehearsal Strategy.
- Work closely with the cross-LOB partners to document the Cutover plan for each of their applications
- Responsible for detailed Cutover Run book project management of the cutover deliverables
- Co-ordinate and Confirm the Rollback / Mitigation plans for all applications.
- Support SIT/UAT testing needs.
- Follow Agile development practices such as TDD, CI, and CD.
- At least 5+ years implementation experience in any core banking integration / transformation projects.
- Excellent project manager with at least 2x full SDLC lifecycle experience with large Agile/Waterfall projects
- Comfortable/competent in interacting with senior stakeholders from business and technical background.
- Skilled on PowerPoint presentation / Advanced Excel techniques for pivots/graphs
- Strong exposure to Microservices, WebServices and Integration patterns/technologies
- Good grasp on database integration and performance tuning
- Experience in driving Test Automation using industry standard tools/frameworks like Cucumber / TOSCA.
- Experience in managing the team working with the latest DevOps CI/CD technical stacks
- Execution/result-oriented. Aptitude for critical thinking and problem solving with excellent negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated and quick-learner who can take the full ownership from concept to design to build to implement.
- Ability to proactively juggle responsibilities with a positive and can-do attitude.
- Good experience in handling issues & developing good working relations with cross-domain stakeholders.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills to support and shape the platform, and clearly articulate technical designs and concepts.
- Experience with Finacle core banking platform implementation
- Knowledge of the Wholesale Banking domain: e.g. deposits, payments, receivables, liquidity management, trade finance, commercial loans, credit management, FX.
- Exposure to Architectural/Design Patterns, Linux, REST, JSON/JWT, Containerization, RMI/IIOP, C/C++ and CORBA