Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal's 305 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies. Primary Job Responsibilities
- Engage and partner with the hiring manager/business unit leader to understand hiring requirements, complete the talent request briefing/Intake sessions setting realistic expectations and education on the end to end hiring process at PayPal.
- Develop innovative recruitment strategies and manage the end to end hiring activities of assigned requisitions, delivering an efficient and effective service to all involved in the hiring process.
- Coach and guide hiring manager on Talent Acquisition related policies, processes and interview skills.
- Ensure all coordination activity is consistent and compliant with Global/Regional PayPal policies as appropriate and all agreed activities are completed in an accurate and timely manner eg: ATS updates, job postings, compliance, interview scheduling, assessments, reporting and any other activities relating to the hiring process.
- Monitor and ensure 100% compliance of hiring process activities.
- Proactively generate candidate pipeline through a range of sourcing channels for all open requisitions utilizing the most effective and cost efficient sourcing methods available.
- Conduct on-going market research and analysis to develop innovative and effective sourcing strategies, providing market intelligence to the business as required.
- Prepare, present, and negotiate job offers in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with PayPal compensation and benefits guidelines.
- Manage and actively participate in Talent Acquisition related projects of varying complexity, importance and priority.
- 5-8 years tech recruiting experience preferably gained within a global internet company, ecommerce or financial services environment typically required.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to manage and handle multiple tasks of an urgent nature, whilst ensuring a professional level of tact and diplomacy with all levels of management.
- Experience using a hiring applicant tracking system.
- Deep sourcing, interview, assessment and selection experience.
- Superior interpersonal and negotiation skills; demonstrated effective listening and questioning skills and is comfortable dealing with all levels in the organization.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new knowledge related to Talent Acquisition systems and processes.
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.