Technical Services Analyst
- Permanent, Full time
- IRESS Market Technology Ltd
- 15 Nov 18
A Technical Services Analyst in the Wealth Management team primarily assists the Account Executives (Client Services) in structuring out the workflow management and reporting of Wealth Management clients whilst developing their knowledge and use of the IRESS Wealth Management product suite. This is an entry level role and we highly encourage candidates with between 1-3 years of experience to apply.
IRESS is a principal global supplier of share market and wealth management systems producing innovative, sophisticated solutions.
Open channels of communication keep us focused and informed across the entire business. We strive for excellence in our relationships with clients and industry bodies alike. We are client-driven, responsive and promote a culture that supports working with our customers and the industry to face challenges and keep pace with industry developments.
A Technical Services Analyst in the Wealth Management team primarily assists the Account Executives (Client Services) in structuring out the workflow management and reporting of Wealth Management clients whilst developing their knowledge and use of the IRESS Wealth Management product suite.
Accountabilities & Deliverables
- Positioned as a technical services team member in assisting Account Executives (Client Services) as well as having access to a range of business and IT experts including consultants, product specialists, developers and senior management at IRESS to deliver the required solution/level of service to the client.
- Responsible for communicating with the Account Executives (Client Services) to meet their clients’ reporting and workflow objectives using the Wealth Management product.
- Assist Account Executives (Client Services) and their clients to ensure full utilisation and maximum leverage of IRESS products.
- Primarily involved in the coding of financial reports for Wealth Managment Clients.
- Assist Account Executives (Client Services) in setting expectations and timeframes for delivery of their clients’ requests.
- Prioritise and manage tasks on multiple projects to meet deadlines.
- Recognise and adapt to continually shifting priorities.
- Work closely together as a team by providing support to each other.
- Supply timely and concise responses to client support queries on workflow.
- Account Executives
- Support Team
- Product Managers
- Business Analyst
- Tailored Solutions Specialist
- Technical Services Manager
Core Skills, Knowledge and Attributes
- Advanced Microsoft Word and Excel is a must
- Preference of some knowledge of XML, Open Office, Web Development, CSS, Java, .net and HTML, Python
- Good analytical, problem solving and UAT skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and adaptive to changes.
- High level of Commitment, Drive, Go to Person, Resillient, Selflessness and can see the Big Picture.
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to share ideas, knowledge, communicate and collaborate
- Professional manner when dealing with Account Executives (Client Services) and team members
- Efficient time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Good presentation skills