Technical Solutions Architect
About Role: Help create next generation human-centric digital experiences within the Cognizant Catalyst Singapore Digital Experience Pod. Responsibilities
- Understand client/prospects technical needs related to a specific market or specific product
- Propose, prepares and delivers technical and architecture solutions including but not limited to front end, data, technology and business processes.
- Provide Technical Leadership as part of a team of multi-disciplinary high performing consultants
- Design custom digital solutions that leverage Cognizant assets, accelerators or platforms
- Leverage best practices and maintain technical responsibility for project delivery
- Design new solutions using core architecture designs that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
- Create and maintain technical solution documentation
- Mentor team in terms of knowledge on how to leverage new technologies
- Lead thought leadership and practice development activities
- Develop technical led relationships with client decision makers
- 10+ years of overall technical experience across Asia.
- 5+ years as a SME / solutions architect
- Significant level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell products and services
- Familiarity with digital ecosystem, Cloud platforms and digital platforms such as Salesforce, Adobe, etc.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering; or equivalent work experience; a Graduate Degree is preferred.
- Experience in software engineering preferred
- Able to articulate in the architecture changes that need to be made to each component, including but not limited to frontend, data, technology, platforms and business process
- Presentation skills to convince business and technical stakeholders
- Able to create detailed specifications related to Architecture of the solution
- Ability to work closely with project managers and business analysts