Technical Specialist - Blockchain, Institutional Banking Group Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Create complex distributed ledger/ blockchain architecture solutions
- Drive collaborations with external financial institutions and/or regulators to leverage blockchain's additional advantages on industry level.
- Manage Blockchain architecture design patterns and supporting infrastructure and deliver end-to-end solutions (SDLC Lifecycle)
- Set-up and management of blockchain architecture at enterprise-wide level.
- Responsible for the tools and processes involved.
- Manage multiple stakeholders' requirement and take in different points-of-views in your solutioning processes
- Work with various application teams as a Subject Matter Expert across enterprise-wide blockchain projects and with our partner vendors.
- Partner with the business division to help refine or create blockchain use cases to generate new business models.
- Proven work experience and projects/implementation with one or more of the following Blockchain/Distributed Ledger Technologies: Hyperledger, Ethereum, Multichain, Ripple, Chain, BlockApps, Corda, and/or Monax/Eris
- Experience with Smart Contracts and Chaincode will be a plus
- Well versed in unit testing frameworks
- Hands-on experience in Installation, configuration and development including work within a production environment
- Experience with security and cryptography will be desirable
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Positive attitude, agile mindset and resilient character to adapt quickly to changes
- Multitasker who has strong passion to explore new technology stack
- Ability to adapt quickly, work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure.
- Customer-focused mindset.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.