An established Bank in Singapore specializing in wealth management are looking to hire Technical lead for Product execution.
You will have the benefit of working under one of the fastest growing private banks in Asia which operates from a strong and open economy. At the heart of best practice and superb performance within the organization they follow high standard of competence. You will be leading a group of very energetic and dynamic individuals who always strive towards achieving excellence. You will be working for an organization which is undergoing digital transformation and which understands the importance of technology.
Founded more than 80 years back, the organization is recognized for its financial strength and stability. You will enjoy a total remuneration ranging from SGD $140,000 - $190,000 with this opportunity. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
- Lead and support the development team in identifying and solving defects.
- Setting up testing environment and support test manager to ensure stability to minimize disruption.
- Support business analyst in engaging stakeholders to highlight technical constraints throughout the project and also in creation of Functional Specification Document (FSD).
- Manage developers in preparing IT solutions and perform reviews of such deliverables from vendors and also to attain acceptance of deliverables from project stakeholders.
- Advice Quality Assurance team on systems impacted by changes and the extent of such changes in the support of establishing the necessary test scope; and provide clarifications to any queries during the System Integration Testing (SIT) phase to the team.
- Able to work closely with internal IT team, architects and infrastructure team.
- Strong technical expertise on platform integration, performance tuning.
- Experience in Online Trading, Trust platform is an added advantage.
- Self-motivated, self-starter, and demonstrated ability working independently and under minimum supervision; Comfortable challenging ideas and working with disparate groups to bring about consensus.
If you meet the above requirements, please apply with your updated CV. For clarifications beyond the above information, please call Rohan David at PeopleSearch FSG (+65 9619 3742) for a quick discussion. Feel free to refer this opportunity to your professional peers or friends if it is not in line with your career aspirations.