Technology Business Analyst
- 125 k per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- KS International , EA Licence No: 08C5498
- 16 Oct 18
This is a very exciting time for an experienced Business Analyst to join this bank and take responsibility for diverse and high profile projects across the business.
- To perform and take responsibility for tasks and activities in the capacity of Business Analyst in a key new position to support extensive change in the application landscape that will require substantial interaction with both business and support functions in all Asia Branches and with project teams in Europe.
- Modeling/documentation of business processes within the CORA/ComRules tools.
- Ensure availability, quality and consistency of business data throughout the whole business process flow.
- Definition and approval of internal cost allocation for business processes
- Productivity analysis and calculation of personnel demands.
- Creation of concepts and studies.
- Ensure compliance with all the internal and external regulatory requirements regarding the business processes..
- Definition and monitoring of measured variables for IT procedures.
- Initiation, implementation, and coordination of process changes and optimisation measures.
- Conducting analyses and development of concepts.
- Creation of technical- and/or business-focussed test cases based on business requirements and the technical design.
- Education: University/college or equivalent professional experience.
- Able to handle the complete lifecycle for the relevant subject.
- Very strong SQL for Oracle and / or MSSQL databases.
- Wide experience IT Processes and Quality Assurance and IT Security.
- Knowledge of Software Architecture.
- Basic / Practical knowledge of Project Management (PM) and PM tools.
- Experience as a business analyst in at least 2 projects for various applications with >250,000 EUR IT capacity in each case or several years in a specialist banking role.
- At least 5 years’ professional experience.