Technology Delivery Lead
As they embark on global transaction services transformation, the Singapore-based regional team of one of the largest American retail, is looking to expand their team of Technology Delivery Leads.
The Technology Delivery Lead/Project Manager is responsible for end-to-end management and delivery of migration-based projects spanning multiple departments within a single business unit. The Delivery Lead/Project Manager will facilitate project execution through Agile methodology and activities. The Delivery Lead/Project Manager manages, leads and directs the work efforts of resources that are functionally aligned as part of the project team. Additionally, the PM is responsible for the governance and financials of a project. The Position:
- Removes impediments to the ability of the team to deliver and is keenly focused on the activities and progress of the Agile project team.
- Timeline and Budget/Expenses; Obtain and align resources to key project roles; establish clearly defined responsibilities and accountabilities.
- Facilitate business and technology project routines to support the active management and disposition of decisions, issues and risks. This facilitation is expected to leverage core program/project management tools, including SharePoint, Discovery, Permits, Project and Risk tools etc.
- Analytical experience - ability to interpret business requirements into technical solutions, issue resolution, risk mitigation and avoidance
- Ability to work with multiple business partners from around the bank, ensuring gaps and dependencies are identified, documented, communicated and coordinated between multiple work efforts.
- Responsible for weekly reporting and outlining project timelines, risks, issues, financials.
- Manage deliverables and priorities with management and business stakeholders
- Coordinate and work closely with Bas and testers to conduct testing cycles; acceptance criteria, unit testing, QA and user acceptance testing.
- Support production delivery rollouts on release weekends.
- Strong Technology Project Management experience predominantly in Payments domain and ISO20022 migration projects.
- Experience in managing ISO20022 adoption, Swift, Sanctions and payments value chain and sound understanding in APAC ISO clearings schemes.
- Strong Stakeholder Management, verbal and written communication, team building and influencing skills.
- Ability to build, manage and enforce processes.
- Experience working on multiple projects/efforts simultaneously.
- Polished MS Office skills, especially Excel and SharePoint.
- Permit to Build/Operate process knowledge and Agile/Scrum experience.
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Microsoft Office product suite
- Good to have: knowledge and understanding of Java, J2EE