Technology Lead (SVP), Digital Security and Fraud Prevention, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology
Technology Lead (SVP), Digital Security and Fraud Prevention, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage most bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. In our digital transformation journey ahead, we intend to deliver best of class customer experience to our customers. Amongst many other elements that ensure best in class customer experience, best in class digital security and fraud prevention is one of the most crucial ones. As the digital landscape is growing exponentially particularly after COVID, the fraud landscape is also evolving with fraudsters getting more ingenious. Digital touchpoints are the most preferred gateway particularly by exploiting the weakest link (humans via social engineering) to steal digital identity. There is an obvious need to keep pace with the evolving nature of fraud and have a multi-pronged strategy for digital security and fraud prevention. This role will work as part of Digital Platform with various other departments and practitioners in the bank towards the objective of ensuring best in class security for our customers. Key Responsibilities:
- Understand the fraud landscape, current architecture and cocreate short, medium and long term strategy to strengthen digital security and fraud prevention.
- Keep oneself abreast of latest developments in this area and feed that back into the strategy on ongoing basis.
- Understand and articulate the trade offs and accordingly make and communicate the decisions.
- Drive data driven decision making.
- Ensure that architectural decisions are aligned to the organisation wider architecture strategy.
- Execute the strategy along with all relevant parties and teams. Drive the roadmap.
- Drive the necessary innovation, experimentation to arrive at the most effective solutions.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Proven experience as digital security and fraud prevention leader. At least 5+ years' experience in this area and at least 12+ years overall experience.
- Prior experience working in a financial institution, particularly in digital technologies.
- Have a sound understanding of different fraud topologies, current challenges and loopholes, existing and upcoming solutions and their effectiveness and tradeoffs.
- Agile mindset.
- Ability to look at macro picture, break down the problem statement and translate the same into tangible solutions driven by technology.
- Good lateral thinking, innovative and creative in creating solutions.
- Sound understanding of new gen architecture and AI technologies.
- Highest standards of team-work and collaboration.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Ability and willingness to be hands on.