Technology Risk Manager , Group Operations & Technology
- Facilitate implementation of the Bank Group's and regulators' Technology Risk Management (TRM) related policies, guidelines for proactive risk management across the O&T group.
- Provide risk oversight and governance through periodic reporting technology risk profile / dashboard to management.
- Analyse risk trends using data analysis methods for targeted risk response.
- Conduct gap analysis of new regulations of IT processes.
- Perform assessment of technology risk posture of IT processes for third party service providers against bank policies as part of outsourcing due diligence.
- Keep abreast of regulatory requirements / industry best practices to continually enhance the existing risk management processes.
- Provide advisory services to line departments on risk and control initiatives.
- Develop risk management framework / methods to risk assess and manage associated risks.
- Design & launch risk awareness programs to uplift the overall risk posture in line with division's risk culture framework.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, computing, Information Systems or any related domains.
- Sound knowledge in technology risk regulatory requirements and industry standards such as MAS TRM, ITIL, SANS, NIST, ISO 27001/2.
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills and capable of engaging senior stakeholders.
- Self-driven and able to work independently within tight deadlines in a multi-task environment
- Clear analytical thought process and good understanding of emerging technologies developments and risk management frameworks.
- More than 6 years of experience in any of these disciplines: Information security, risk management, audit and compliance in technology areas.
- Professional certification such as CISSP/CISA/CISM/CRISC would be an advantage.