Telesales Representative - Contact Centre Business
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 08 Jun 18 2018-06-08
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Contact Centre Business plays a central role in maintaining our reputation as a leader in banking in Hong Kong. It serves as a vital channel in ensuring successful business development while addressing customers’ different financial needs and delivering quality banking service to our millions of customers through multiple touchpoints including inbound and outbound calling activities. The value of Contact Centre Business continues to grow as it cultivates collaboration and improved financial services provision across a broad range of our business areas.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Telesales Representative.
In this role, you will
- Achieve monthly objectives in effective outbound calling while delivering excellent service
- Ensure continuous improvement in quality and productivity rates
- Seek opportunities to promote products and obtain referrals
- Focus on Personal loans products, Credits cards and Fund transfers
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Possess a minimum of N or O Level or ITE qualification
- Analytical, meticulous with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Keen business acumen in banking
- Highly motivated individuals who are driven and focus
- Significant retail experience would be advantageous
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009Q3H
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited