Test Associate - Channels (Private Banking)
- Basic Salary + Add-ons
- Contract, Full time
- Optimum Solutions , EA Licence No: 07C3330
- 13 Feb 18 2018-02-13
Software Testing Consultant with expertise into Private Banking Channels
For a large Private Bank, Optimum Solutions is looking to hire a Senior Software Test Associate.
This role is a long term renewable contract.
About the Role
The hiring team is responsible for implementing enhancements and ensuring Production stability across a wide range of Front-to-Back applications.
We are looking for a Test Associate with strong domain and technical expertise in the Private Banking and Testing space with focus on improving the overall quality of the Product and not simply testing.
- Actively contribute in the Requirement Analysis and Solution walkthroughs to understand the overall requirements and also provide constructive feedback to the Business Analyst and Business as needed to help improve the overall quality of the Requirements
- Test planning – including planning for SIT, UAT, Environments, Automation etc.
- Test execution of the system under test, defect management and reporting
- UAT planning and management with the Business users
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, identify potential risks early, discover issues and deliver better value to customer by formulating / communicating mitigation plans in a timely manner
- Automation (Services / UI) of the system under test
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in Private Banking and Testing
- Solid experience and understanding of Financial Products (Equities, Fixed Income, Securities etc.) and Product lifecycle – includes expertise in testing the Client Outputs (Regulatory Statements, online banking) and regulatory applications.
- Experience on Temenos T24 will be preferred
- Solid experience in managing the UAT with the Business users
- Expertise in SQL and experience / knowledge on Agile methodology
- Experience on Automation tools and frameworks (eg: Selenium) will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to challenge business / technical requirements with a strong focus on the overall quality of the system under development
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-driven, highly motivated, hardworking and agile enough to work both independently and as a team player.
- Having very high quality standards for the service delivered to business and have an eye for attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple, concurrent / conflicting priorities with business and IT stakeholders with minimal guidance
Optimum Solutions Co. Reg #199700895N