Test Automation Engineer
- Fixed Salary & Benefits SGD
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Capgemini Singapore Pte Ltd
- 12 Sep 18 2018-09-12
In this role you work closely with the delivery team to develop a solid testing solution, working towards the future state of the application architecture that includes automated testing for continuous integration for Digital Web Applications.
- You will identify acceptance criteria required by the business stakeholder, test environment and test readiness requirements, develop automated testing scripts, conduct testing activities using automated testing tools, and provide status of testing in the course of a 2-week Sprint cycles.
- You will be engaged with developing and executing test cases, verification of system capabilities and system enhancements or changes, script development, requirements verification, performance testing, regression testing, high availability testing, end user testing, system and software level integration troubleshooting, test plans, test reports, root-cause analyzes, and security certification compliance testing.
- Leads test automation efforts using Cucumber/Selenium and Java for large Agile software projects
- Develops automated test scripts for new features based on acceptance criteria and user stories during each development Sprint;
- Develops, implements, documents, and monitors best practices for test automation developers across Scrum teams
- Define automated test criteria to be used to determine which functionality should be automated
- Exposure to web technologies (e.g. HTTP, XML, REST, HTML, etc.).