Test Environment Specialist – Application & Infrastructure Services
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to setup and support of non-production environments (development, SIT and UAT) for projects, especially for Murex 3.1 ang Group Treasury (GT) application.
- Responsible to ensure active monitoring and implement preventive actions to ensure uptime for test environments all the time and provide ongoing support for test environments.
- Drive and implement automate daily system& application health check.
- Resolve conflicts between teams competing for limited H/W resources.
- Communicate downtimes of the non-production environments to all stakeholders.
- Forecast environment requirements based on anticipated future demand from multiple application development teams.
- Be able to perform level 1 troubleshooting of test environment incidents and restore within committed SLA.
- Be able to perform first time installation of GT applications based on installation guide
- Ensure no DLP on test environment
- Lead/manage junior and resource augmentation staffs.
*LI-LJY Qualifications Requirements
- Minimum 8 years in supporting Treasury application & testing environment especially in Murex 3.1 environment
- Have strong analytical skills and strong problem solving skills, adapt in project integration work
- Have good understanding of banking environment
- Ability to anticipate potential risks and activities required to meet project requirements
- Good Knowledge in various platform (AIX, Wintel, Linus, Solaris)
- Good Knowledge in DevOps and Tools like Jira, Jenkins, Ansible, Selenium
- Strong Programming skills in Java script, Python and Unix scripts
- Recommend best practices for test environment, scrutinize project request and constraints to analyse alternatives and mitigate risks.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and with customer orientation
- Basic understating of Financials would be added advantage