- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 08 Dec 17
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.We are seeking a talented and motivated individual for the role of Testing Manager with thorough experience of either Wealth Management, Private Banking or Retail Banking. The individual will support projects under the Bank's Private Banking and Wealth management transformation projects. The role is based in Singapore. The role will manage a testing phase in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including working with best practice for testing, including automation and integration into the DevOps processes of the Bank. It is important the candidate has the appropriate engagement skills and experience to work across functions, such as project managers, business analysts and developers, to influence, update, communicate and align with these functions.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
This candidate will have the following key responsibilities:
* Managing a test phase
* Working with business analysts to understand requirements.
* Managing a team in the creation of test scripts based on requirements
* Managing a team in manual execution of test scripts where manual testing is required.
* Managing a team in assisting in moving the created test scripts into the automation process.
* Managing a team that is working with developers on unit test cases - verifying test case as well as test results.
* Managing a team in checking results from automated test regression.
* Managing the defect process to explain to developers and work with business analysts to resolve defects
* Managing a team to enhance test scripts where necessary
Qualifications and Skills
* Thorough knowledge of Private Banking, Wealth Management or Retail Banking
* At least 10+ years of extensive experience in working on the following tasks:
o A testing phase (system test (ST), system integration test (SIT), user acceptance test (UAT),
o Within a bank or other financial institution project
Role is based in Singapore;
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 07/12/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.