- Temporary, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 25 Jan 18
Test Manager, Delivery, Project SAIL, FCRMP
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
We are currently looking for Test Managers for the Delivery workstreams within Project SAIL. Purpose of the role is to manage the all test phases and ensure the unified test methodology (UTM) and all testing controls are complied with. The role will liaise with appropriate parties to ensure that all test phases have been completed and ensure the test exit report is completed and the production entry criteria met.
Project SAIL is a strategic multi-year programme to implement an Oracle automated AML monitoring system (FCCM). Oracle FCCM is an industry standard, proven, configurable and scalable system that will ensure that the bank can implement the automated transaction and customer monitoring required to meet the AML policy and increasing regulatory expectations. The project will cover all customers, geographies, transactions and products within SCB over 3+ years.
The successful applicant will have the following responsibilities:
- Deliver the project in line with the Bank's SDF 2.0 framework aligned to the Inception, Elaboration, Construction and Transition Phases
- Ensure all project deliverables and approvals are stored in a structured discoverable format for future audit
- Propose control improvements, enhancements and simplifications where appropriate
- Deliver all allocated activities to the highest quality standard and call out when this is not the case
- Work with Delivery Lead and PMO to identify and document within the workstream project schedule (mpp) all tasks to the required level of detail, including start and finish dates, resource allocation and task dependencies (start-start, finish-start, etc). Support PMO to ensure compliance with and integrity of the schedule on an ongoing basis, updating progress of all tasks and identifying delays up to level 2