Token Operations Analyst
TenX is on a mission to return control of your money to you. Our vision is of a future where programmable money works for people, where "banking" is a series of transactions you perform directly without an institution taking fees for deciding what you can or cannot do.
Our first product involves building a payment ecosystem that allows our customers to spend their blockchain assets anywhere a payment card is accepted: No additional apps, wallets, infrastructure or terminals necessary. We are a growth-stage startup with a culture and environment to match. That means you can expect to find a fast-paced environment, bleeding-edge technology, and a group of highly motivated self-starters collaborating to change the world. We expect all our hires to be passionate about our industry and driven to seek challenges in every day work.
The Token Operations Analyst is in charge of ensuring our tokens are distributed and accounted for in a timely and accurate fashion. The job is highly operational in nature and involves verifying individual positions, distribution of tokens and design of tools around efficient tracking and safe exchange of tokens. The ideal candidate has a keen interest in token offerings, economics and portfolio management, a deep understanding of smart contracts, blockchain token ecosystems and the technicalities of auditing token positions. This role involves working closely with Engineering on low-level tools, Product to bring our token products to life by understanding our customer needs, and various parts of the business on the economics, regulatory and technical environments around tokens. JOB DUTIES
- Verify reward/award eligibility of token claims
- Distribute and account for regular token awards/rewards
- Implement operational flows around token management
- Work with engineering and product teams to implement tooling and tracking of tokens
- Prepare reports on token positions, distribution, and overall performance for management
- Monitor token distribution and performance against set metrics
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, Econometrics, Financial Informatics or similar
- Professional or student exposure to coding or mathematical modelling
- Technical knowledge of tokens implemented in smart contracts (preferably ERC20)
- Hands-on professional experience in token management and distribution
- Track record of success working across teams
- Well informed on token offerings, ecosystem and regulatory environment
- Expertise in payments is appreciated; exposure or interest in crypto is absolutely required
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience; at least 1 year in a relevant area.
- Excellent team full of go-getters, work with passionate and smart people
- Fun environment: cool office space, fully stocked pantry, daily catered lunches, Fun Fridays and team bondings
- Work life balance: flexible working hours and uncapped paid vacation days
- Latest equipment: MacBook, TenX card, TenX Ledger Nano S
- Revolutionary, well-funded company
Please apply with your CV in English
as well as your salary expectation and your earliest possible date of entry exclusively via our web portal.