Trade Development Manager, Business Banking
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
Trade Development Manager, Business BankingResponsibilities:
Upkeep quality of BB portfolio through the following:
- Follow up with customer on financials and documents required for annual review.
- Perform annual credit reviews, including any restructuring of the facilities and/or changes in the facility terms and securities.
- Take ownership of credit review till facility are renewed in system.
- Reduction or cancellation of facilities with risk concern.
- Ensure that any changes in credit quality of the borrowers are identified and reported to RM & RMT in a timely manner.
- Work closely with RM, RMT & Credit to ensure timely completion of annual credit reviews.
- Achieve zero overdue review & zero LIS-dropped limit.
- While performing annual credit review, ensure data clean-up in both CRM and BCAS to ensure information are correctly reported to conform to compliance and contain the credit risk.
- Support the team head on consolidation of reviews status, reporting & other tasks which may be assigned.
Cross-sell & Up-sell
Cross-sell & Up-sell during annual credit review:
- Identify potential customers to increase limits &/or increase utilisation.
- Identify opportunities to increase Product Per Customer (PPC) with products such as Export Trade, FX, CASA, Insurance (Bizcare/ KM Insurance) & other beyond lending facilities.
- Minimum Degree holder in Business Administration, Accountancy, Banking & Finance or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in SME credit analysis, SME sales or relationship management experience
- Strong analytical skills with good grasp of financial analysis and ability to understand risk drivers of the SME market
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Presentable, dynamic, dedicated, self-driven and highly motivated