Trade Finance Business Analysts/Senior Business Analysts
- SGD5000.00 - SGD11000.00 per month + Negotiable
- Contract, Full time
- Hydrogen Group
- 12 Dec 17 2017-12-12
Our client is an American multinational technology company headquartered in United States, with operations in over 170 countries. They are currently working on multiple projects with several banks and are looking for Strong Business Analysts for the following requirements on an initial 12 months rolling contract.
Our Cognitive Process Re-Engineering practice is looking for Cognitive Process Re-Engineering Business Analysts -one focusing in the Transaction and Corporate banking sector to apply and develop your industry expertise to help clients discover, design and deploy solutions to improve operational efficiencies, enhance enterprise effectiveness, to meet specific regulatory requirements and to become more engaged with their customers and improve the service delivery customer experience.
You will need to understand strategy, business process, and/or technology consulting and understand the challenges faced by organisations within the respective industry today and be inspired by the opportunity to work in a team to develop new processes and technologies to overcome these challenges. The ideal candidate will have a background in the industry as well as experience in designing and implementing robotic process automation, IOT, cognitive technologies, and/or process re-engineering.
- Work as part of a team headed by an experienced senior consultant to gather client requirements and translate into improvement opportunities, develop new operating models and process models, develop associated business cases and assist in managing the change process
- Interviewing and attending workshops with client stakeholders
- Gathering and synthesis of data
- Understanding changes in the industry influencing operating and delivery models and integrating new process and/or technology enablers into client strategy
- Development of analytical models in support of recommendations
- Utilizing Automation Playbook and Industry Frameworks to evaluate a business process and identify automation opportunities
- Assist in preparing and presenting outcomes of projects and initiatives to the client
- Maintain high client satisfaction by exceeding expectations and delivery excellence
- Building personal expertise our clients value and external personal brand eminence
- Reflect the organization's core values every day, in all interactions -internal and external
REQUIRED Professional and Technical Expertise
- Banking industry knowledge gained either through consulting engagements with Transaction and Corporate banking organisations or as part of an internal team working within a transformation agenda.
- Banking domain knowledge in trade finance products and services, import/export LC, guarantees, AR financing and cash management.
- Proficiency in core consulting skills such as structured problem solving, project management, design thinking, process and operational modelling and the solution delivery lifecycle.
- Knowledge of advanced analytics and cognitive technologies and associated value to banking
- Experience in the development and presentation of strategies, enterprise architectures, technology impact assessment reports and points of view, linked to business objectives
- Proven ability to communicate effectively at various levels of the business (written and oral) demonstrating excellent presentation skills
- Well-developed analytical skills including constructing advanced quantitative models, ability to work with ambiguity, synthesise large amounts of information from internal and external sources
- Demonstrated ability to work in high performing teams
- Comfortable running internal and client facing workshops and other project meetings.
- Work closely with the development teams onshore and offshore to lead them to compliant system build in line with client expectations.
- Willing and able to travel as required
- 3 years of Consulting experience in the Transaction and Corporate banking - either as an external or internal consultant
- Worked with Clients with consulting/relationship-driven behaviours
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline
PREFERRED Professional and Technical Expertise
- Experience working in a complex matrix organization
- Experience delivery projects using Agile methods
- Experience in Robotics Process Automation projects would be advantage
- Agile certified and any Agile/DevOps support technologies (e.g. Jira)
- Lean / 6 Sigma would be an advantage
Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd. EA No: 09S2930