The successful candidate will liaise with various stakeholders to manage and track the client's names for migration. You will work with the business to consider valid feedback, manage push backs, and negotiate the date for migration and update. You will provide support to the client on the use of the new system and guide them on the knowledge transfer. You will handle the escalation of critical issues impacting clients in view of migration. You will maintain a pulse check of the top issues and ensure continuous feedback and improvement process is in place & worked on.
Additionally, you will participate in the system migration forum and provide minutes of the meeting. You will maintain and publish statistics on migration and onboarding progress.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Banking and client-facing
- Good knowledge of Trade Finance products such as import, export, LC, etc.
- Strong client and stakeholder management skills and experience.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, operate with a sense of urgency, and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Sound analytical skills to identify emerging risks, analyses reports, and identify issues
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to Angelica DY at Angelicad@charterhouse.com.sg .
EA License no: 13C6338 | Registration No: R1110125