- Jul 01, 2022
Our client is one of the world's largest brokerage firm. We are looking to hire someone for the trade management team in Singapore to assist on trade booking and trade matching. Reporting to the Head of Trade Management Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring that all trades arrive from the various front end trade capture systems, and are processed into such in a timely manner.
- Front to back BAU responsibilities in trade support, ensuring all trades are delivered to the client, via email, fax and 3rd Party electronic mechanism, where applicable. monitor interface between the Front office and Middle office systems for trade break.
- Resolve any queries in relation to non-delivery of electronic confirmations, liaising with either the 3rd Party Vendor and/or the Ops Services team, to ensure delivery by amending the trade after any changes / permission being granted.
- To support the Team Manager by providing support to the Trade management team as well as wider teams in the company
- Ensure that any incoming confirmations from a 3rd party broker, or an overseas branch, match the details that we have booked in our system. Oversight of clearing and reporting processes relating to errors or defaults.
- Monitor matching tools, ensuring that trades with overseas offices match in a timely manner and are delivered to clients via 3 rd party platforms.
- At least 1 year experience in a trade support role
- Meticulous and detail orientated
- Strong communication skills
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Jeremy (R1325165) at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
JEREMY TANG ZHIHAO
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1325165