Our client, a leading financial services company is looking to hire a proactive and responsible Trade Manager – Middle office who will be responsible for the management of all aspects of post-execution trade flow.
- Ensure trades are processed and cleared in a timely manner
- Assist in designing and implementing changes to procedures and workflows as appropriate
- Ensure team is performing duties in line with all compliance and risk policies
- Ensure daily checks are being performed
- Undertake User Acceptance Testing (“UAT”) and general testing of systems and processes as and when change is implemented. This includes out of hours support, as required, to undertake the check-out of systems, and upgrades, be that in the evenings, or at weekends.
- Represent Trade Management as a stakeholder in any relevant project meetings, either in support of, or as a replacement of Regional Head of Trade management, providing analytical, or procedural expertise, to ensure that Operational goals and standards are not compromised in the delivery of a given project.
- Engage with regional counterparts, and other Trade Management Managers in the same region, to ensure that knowledge and information is disseminated in a timely and accurate manner.
- Personally, resolve complex issues across multiple trades/products, and conduct post event analysis, as required.
- Provide management oversight to the team
- Act as escalation point for stakeholders
- Represent APAC Operations in Energy & Commodities projects
- Ensure procedures and policies are adhered to and updated when required
- Provide regular updates to management on important issues impacting Operations
- Work closely with I.T. to ensure systems are operational
- Prepared to cover night shift where required
- 5+ years’ experience in Futures and OTC products
- Previous experience in Middle Office/Back Office role
- Experience with Iron Ore and Coal is desirable but not essential.
- Experience in managing and leading team
- Skilled in Microsoft application software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc).
- Experience with Futures/Exchange/Clearing systems
- Strong communications skills, both verbally and orally
- An analytical and logical approach to problem solving
If you or anyone within your network is keen to discuss this further then please share your resume with email@example.com