A Top Tier Investment Bank is currently looking for a Trade Support Analyst to join their team. The successful applicant will provide support to the trading and sales desks to ensure that deals are accurately captured and support transcation lifecycle on products.
The Asia Commodities Middle Office is based in Singapore and provides support to both the trading and the sales desks for a client base that extends throughout Asia. Products supported are OTC / listed derivatives, physical commodity and financing products across the main commodity asset classes (Oil, Bulks, Freight, Softs and Ags, and Precious and Base Metals).
The team is currently looking for a team member with the below key responsibilities:
- Providing support to the trading and sales desks to ensure that deals are accurately captured to maintain and control data integrity of trade capture in Front Office systems
- Performing of daily reconciliations and controls monitoring to guarantee quality of data held in the Risk Management Systems
- Support of the transaction lifecycle on products and carrying out of deal maintenance, Monitor and follow-up the status of all trade transactions from inception to completion
- Building strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders including clients, Sales, Trading, Credit, Legal and Operations, in Singapore and the regional offices in Asia as well as EMEA and North America
- Understanding the risks of products and liaise with FO on the best practice of booking/booking methodology
- Support business initiatives by identifying and advising on Operational requirements and controls, perform penny tests and coordinate with relevant teams to ensure smooth transition
- Assist sales team in client onboarding and setup
- Management of client relationships at an operational level
- Develop a technical understanding of supporting applications, architecture and processes.
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Management of query resolution; liaison point between Front office and the downstream operations teams to ensure timely resolution of client queries and issues
- Escalate issues to Management in a prompt fashion, perform deep-dive to identify control gaps and follow through for resolution
- University degree, preferably with a major in a mathematical discipline or finance
- Knowledge and experience in Intelligent Automation, Data Analytics, Process Improvement or Project Management will be preferred
- Knowledge of Commodities products desired but not essential
- Strong Communication skills
- Strong Controls Mindset
Interested candidates please email your CV in Word Format to Emily.email@example.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1439496