Trader - Global Trading - Singapore The Role The Trader role is an integral part of a focused, value added Global trading team. This role has specific responsibility for executing in Asian Markets including; local currency and hard currency debt, Emerging Market credit, FX etc.
- Permanent, Full time
- Aviva Investors
- 12 Jun 18
Trader - Singapore
* To add value to Aviva Investors' clients by dealing in an effective and controlled manner, ensuring that all regulatory requirements are met always
* To develop pro-active and collaborative relationships with all relevant portfolio managers and other stakeholders
* To provide market intelligence, trade ideas and market colour to portfolio managers
* To work on trades in a timely, accurate, controlled and cost-efficient manner
* Achieve best execution for clients in respect of regulatory requirements and to the satisfaction of relevant stakeholders
* Manage counterparty and third-party relationships
* To assist in introducing and developing increasingly sophisticated trading techniques and tools, where appropriate, to ensure trading best practice is followed
* To comply with internal procedures and processes from a governance and compliance perspective
* Raise and maintain positive profile of the individual and that of the team both internally and externally
* To stay up-to-date with development of external trading platforms
* In-depth knowledge of Asian Fixed Income markets with relevant work experience
* Insight and understanding of Global markets (within a specified area)
* Understanding and knowledge of current regulatory environment and the implication for trading
* Knowledge and experience of third party trading systems i.e. Bloomberg and MarketAxess
* Proficiency in numeric, literacy and communication skills
* Meet the necessary MAS licensing requirements for dealing in securities
* Knowledge of FX markets would be advantageous
We are proud to be a different kind of asset manager; our intelligent and innovative solutions are based entirely around our clients' needs, not ours.
Aviva Investors is a global asset manager with expertise in real estate, fixed income, equity, multi-asset and alternative investments. We are proud to stand out in our field as our intelligent solutions are based around our clients' objectives, not ours. About us
Inclusion and diversity
We are a global organisation with thousands of employees and customers from different cultures. We've built our approach to inclusion and diversity on the principles of respect, valuing differences and inclusion.
One of Aviva's core values is Care More, and this is bought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies. What's important to us is that you are supported to do the best work of your life. Our culture and values
You will be assessed against the Aviva values: care more, kill complexity, never rest and create legacy.