Trading Support Lead - Equities Trading Platform
- Excellent Remuneration
- Permanent, Full time
- Pinpoint Asia Limited
- 19 Mar 19
Our client is a leading Financial Trading System Provider, they are looking for a Trading Support Lead for their global equities support. The selected candidate will be leading a small team in Singapore to deliver trading support. Great exposure in a fast-paced environment.
- Leading the trading support for traders/clients across calls, and messaging systems.
- Work directly with traders/clients to build a trusted relationship and provide timely technical/functional support
- Analyze the calls, communications and incidents to evaluate the resolutions.
- Work with the client onsite to assist the issue resolution and understand their business needs.
- Review the delivery of the services and ensure the best practice is enforce across the client communications, incident progression and investigations.
- Experience in application and functional support across trading system in a production environment.
- A strong analytical and proactive mindset in problem-solving, especially when it is time sensitive and under pressure.
- Team management experience in mentoring / leading other people, performance management, global counterparts liaison etc.
- Financial trading experience is highly preferred, ideally in the Cash Equities Trading space.
- Proficient in the following technical skills: Unix/Linux, SQL, Shell, FIX, Python, Perl, etc would be highly preferred.
- Excellent communication in English and interpersonal skills. Mandarin and Japanese speaking skill are preferred.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at firstname.lastname@example.org and put Trading Support Lead - Equities Trading Platform in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Front Office Java Developer - Equity Derivatives Technology
2) Front Office Desk Developer (RAD / Tactical Development) - Hong Kong
3) Micro-services & API Software Engineer - Insurance PaaS Platform