Trading Systems Operations/Trade Support Engineer Our client, a NY based multi-strat investment manager is seeking a technically talented engineer to join one of their quant funds founded in 2017. Their portfolio has expanded across the Americas, Europe and Asia as well as multiple asset classes and products. The newly minted APAC trade system ops team run trading systems across different asset classes critically monitoring and improving the APAC trading. The environment is fast paced and technically intensive with an emphasis on proactive technical ingenuity and automation while minimizing reactive one-off manual efforts.
Asia, preferably Hong Kong or Singapore
In this role you would:
- Remotely work in Asia to monitor production trading systems across the Asia-Pacific region as well as the open of the European markets
- Oversee daily reconciliation processes and achieve operational excellence
- Troubleshoot time-sensitive production issues and provide feedback and requirements for ongoing instrumentation and tool development
- Work with US-based portfolio managers, traders quantitative researchers, and developers to minimize production risk and problem solve
- Maintain necessary documentation processes
- Work with third parties vendors (data feeds, counterparties, service providers) on updates and maintenances.
Successful candidates for this role have:
- Technical excellence on Linux command line, scripting ability in bash and/or Python
- Knowledge of network communications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BS in Computer Science or technical degree preferred
- Previous trading domain operational experience is a plus
Competitive salary, bonus, paid vacation, and excellent benefits.