Trainee Digital UX Analyst
Job Responsibilities/Requirements: Traineeship Description
M1 Limited is committed to an employee-orientated, high performance culture that emphasises empowerment, quality, continuous improvement, and the on-going development of a superior workplace.
As a Trainee Digital UX Analyst, you are the fundamental building blocks in delivering cutting-edge products and services. You are passionate about the nuts and bolts of communications infrastructure and systems, and excited to solve the toughest technical challenges. You enjoy working collaboratively with other teams and business partners to deliver innovative products and services, and operational excellence. Join us, to make an impact on daily life through innovation.
This role will primarily be responsible in planning out the program of activities relating to customer-led design experiences. Such activities include coordinating design sprint with customer journey owners, collaborating with product owners to translate desired user experience into product features, supports rapid iterative usability testing and user engagement performance analysis and reporting. Responsibilities:
- Plan and manage the program of digital user experience activities to meet business outcomes and goals within stipulated timeline.
- Conduct market research on digital UX and best practices for industry benchmarking.
- Coordinate design sprint activity with respective stakeholders
- Work closely with product owner to translate UX into key product backlog features
- Analyse existing systems and understand new needs of the business/audience.
- Present ideas and recommendations to achieve desirable user experience to solve customer problem statement.
- Document the program of work activities' discussions, research findings, and new experience concepts.
- A plus having the skill sets to design experience map, user flows, and wire flows etc.
- Prepare mock-ups, prototypes, wireframes and interaction diagrams.
- Conduct usability testing, A/B UX experimenting to validate that the developed functionality is in accordance with the scope.
- Continuously research and strive to understand audience needs better and improve the existing systems.
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn:
- Educational/professional qualifications specialisation in design, visual comms, user experiences, etc.
- Learn how to conduct usability testing, as well as A/B UX experimenting
- Gain working experience on how to plan and manage the program of digital user experience activities to meet business outcomes and goals
- An opportunity to collaborate with product owners to translate desired user experience into product features
- Learn how to perform user engagement performance analysis and reporting
Thank you for expressing your interest to join us via our Traineeship vacancy. In support of Workforce Singapore's SGUnited Programme, we will only be accepting applications via MyCareersFuture .
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.